The final beams of the new James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and Critical Care Center will be raised on May 21. This is an important milestone as we are building the future of medicine right here in central Ohio through the Wexner Medical Center Expansion.
What’s exciting is that you can be part of the project by simply using a pen! A team of Wexner Medical Center staff will be taking the beam to locations throughout central Ohio so that you can sign one of these final beams.
Below are dates, times and locations for the traveling beams. The final beam will also be available for signatures on the Wexner Medical Center campus during mid-May.
- Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Ohio State Football Spring Game(Fan Fest)
- Tuesday, April 24, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., University Hospital East (Near Wallace Auditorium)
- Thursday, May 10, 3 – 7 p.m., Easton Town Center (Location TBD
- Wednesday, May 16, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Statehouse Lawn
- Thursday, May 17, Noon – 6 p.m., Stefanie Spielman Comprehensive Breast Center
If you can’t make it to sign the beam in person, you can also virtually sign the beam.
For more details, follow the Wexner Medical Center on:
Or call 1-800-293-5123